Friday, July 12, 2013

Achievement of PMP certification showcases your skills and experience as a project manager. It expands your market reach as a project manager, opens greater avenues in the Career feild and offers you better salary.

Who should attend this Course?
IT, Health, Oil&Gas, Banking, Construction, Academics, NGO's and all professionals across organisations and industries looking forward to moving ahead in their project management experience and career.

Take the advantage now and receive your PMP/CAPM Credentials.

Classroom Lectures.
*  40,000 (Based on 5th Edition) and Discount for Corpers and fresh Graduates with valid id card.

Date:    Weekdays: July 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 2013 and August 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 2013.
              Weekend:  July  27, 28, Aug 3, 4, 2013.(Two Saturdays&Sundays)


Venue: TOPTEEZ CONSULT
              18 Amore Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

Reservation Hotlines :   08034405871, 08023102635, 08135358889   
Email: toyenov@yahoo.ca
               
                                                                  PREVIOUS TRAININGS




1 comment:

  1. I never gave management trainings or certifications a considerable thought until I was persuaded to enrol with TOPTEEZ...and am glad I did. PMP training with TOPTEEZ remains the best, most interactive and informative training I've had since I started acquiring certifications. I recommend it to anyone serious about getting quality PMP training and am quite sure the same would be extended to other courses they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete